| Sihanoukville Beach |
シアヌークビルは、カンボジア南部でタイ湾に面する、カンボジア唯一のビーチリゾートです。首都プノンペンからは車で3〜4時間ほどの距離です。
Sihanoukville is located in the south of Cambodia at the Gulf of Thailand, and this area is the only beach resort in Cambodia. It is 3~4 hours drive from Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia.
今回泊まったのは、シアヌークビルで最初に作られた本格リゾートホテルである、ソカ・ビーチリゾートです。老舗ゆえに、設備は多少古くなっているかなとの印象はあるものの、悠然とした雰囲気が流れていていい感じです。お部屋はこんな感じ(ホテルのサイトより)。
I stayed at Sokha Beach Resort, the oldest resort hotel in Sihanoukville. Facility looks a bit old but the atmosphere was good.
![]() |
| Room |
9月はカンボジアでは雨期のピークのようで、連日のように激しい雨が降りました。特に海沿いのシアヌークビルは雨が多いそうで、一日中雨という日もありました・・・
September is the peak of rainy season in Cambodia. We had a day rained all day long...
シアヌークビルでは、雨と涼しさで海に入ることはできなかったのですが、マーケットに行ったり、島に渡ったり、SPA・マッサージを受けたりと、のんびり過ごしました。
I could not take a bathe in the sea because of rain and coolness though, I spent pleasant time in going to the market, sailing across to an island, taking a SPA treatments, etc.
| Market in Sihanoukville |
街中のマッサージ屋さんでは、30分で5ドル、1時間9ドルが相場の様子。セレンディピティ・ビーチにあるセレンディピティというマッサージ屋さんはとても丁寧で上手、リピートしました。
SPAs on street offer massages $5 for 30min and $9 for 1h. I went to "Serendipity" on the Serendipity Beach road twice.
トップの写真は、ホテルからトゥクトゥクで20分ほど東に走った先にある、オトレス・ビーチの夕焼けです。
Photo on the top is a scenery of Otres Beach, 20 minutes drive away from Serendipity Beach.
他のアジアのリゾートに比べると、まだまだ洗練が足りないようにも感じますが、それはそれで素朴ゆえのよさがあるかなあと。
September, 2014

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿